TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pulse Community Care is otherwise known as ‘Company’ in this document
2. The promotion starts on 9 Jun 2021 and finishes at close of business on 31 December 2022 unless otherwise extended at Company’s sole discretion.
3. “ $40 Pulse Rebalance Consultation Voucher ” Sign up online during the Promotional Period and contact Company to book an appointment. (“Promotional Offer”). It includes a consultation and assessment, any reports, treatments or other offerings are at the sole discretion of the treating practitioner at the time of your appointment.
4. This “Promotional Offer” cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is valid for US residents and new patients only .
5. The “Promotional Offer” cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative gift.
8. To be eligible to claim the “Promotional Offer” individuals must attend a Pre-appointment consultation call as outlined below during the Promotional Period. (“Promotional Product”)
Claims – Entry
10. This promotion can be claimed on-site only.
11. All claims must be received before 12am on the end date of this promotion as mentioned in clause 2. Claims received after this date will NOT be eligible for claim (there will be no exceptions made in this regard).
Promotional Offer Fulfillment
17. If your claim meets all of the Terms & Conditions you will receive the “Promotional Offer” within 3 weeks. If you have not received it within this time please contact Company with the contact information provided at the bottom of this document.
20. This Promotion is open to all US residents. Employees and directors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s related companies or any agencies involved in this Promotion, and the immediate families of each of those persons are eligible to participate in this Promotion provided they purchase the “Promotional Product” through a proper channels.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Company (including its employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
23. Company reserves the right to extend, alter or conclude this Promotion at any time should circumstances dictate. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Company has the right to terminate their claim rights immediately. Should any disputes arise, the decision of Company is final.
24. “The Promoter” is Pulse Community Care, 912 Thayer Ave, Suite 105, Silver Spring, MD 20910
25. For any queries or concerns please contact Company with the information at the bottom of this document.
Any services mentioned are natural or energetic medicine services and will be provided by an appropriately qualified practitioner at Pulse Community Care.
No services provided are implied to be cures for any condition and are, instead, provided in support of normal health, function, and or recovery.
Company Contact information:
Pulse Community Care
912 Thayer Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910